Designation of Post :- Trainee Banking Assistants Seylan Bank.
– Minimum of five Credit including Mathematics and English at G.C.E Ordinary Level and Three Passes at G.C.E Advanced Level
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Smart Intelligent and Pleasing personality
Improve Your Health
- Website Content Optimization with Improve website SEO
If you have a website with the creative and useful content, most of users like to visit and get knowledge from your site. Then you can get more visitors for your site and you can …
- Basic Insurance Terms – Actuarial Techniques Tutorial 01
It is not easy to become an actuary, but if you do become one, you are on your way to a very rewarding career that uses math all the time. An actuary is someone who …
- Fundamental Insurance Equation – Actuarial Techniques Part 03
This is the third lesson of actuarial techniques. This part also discuss another terms of Fundamental Insurance Equation. if you don’t read second parts of this lesson. you can learn by using following link. The …
- Importance of Business Registration and Way of Business Registration
This Post is related about the registration of Sole Proprietorship Business, Partnership Business and Private or Public Limited Company. and this gives many information about Importance of business registration and what the available ways of business …
– The things we publish in this website are relating to the job information and information relating to the professional courses, which are extracted from various sources such as various newspaper advertisement,circulars and Various websites. The right of these information belongs to the first owner of the information. If any alteration happen these information, we don’t take the responsibility arising arising from such alteration. Instead, what we do is to inform you as quickly as possible regarding the information related to the job opportunities and model applications and professional courses. as well as we allow you to gain essential knowledge related knowledge related for the competitive exams.