Designation of Post :- Junior IT Executive National Saving Bank.
– B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunications
– Experience in Software Development and Deployment
– More than 3 years experience in Systems Integrator s, IPs
Closing Date of Application is 18.06.2018
Improve Your Health
- Best Place to Learn any Subject Online for Sri Lanka Peoples
Do you have a dream to follow good courses? or Do you have idea to follow courses but not have enough money for pay that courses. or Do you like to follow course in your …
- Basic Insurance Terms – Actuarial Techniques Tutorial 01
It is not easy to become an actuary, but if you do become one, you are on your way to a very rewarding career that uses math all the time. An actuary is someone who …
- Fundamental Insurance Equation – Actuarial Techniques Part 03
This is the third lesson of actuarial techniques. This part also discuss another terms of Fundamental Insurance Equation. if you don’t read second parts of this lesson. you can learn by using following link. The …
- Link Building, Backlink, The Benefits Of Building Links – SEO 2018 New
Link Building When considering search engine optimization link building is the one of major part it. In this guide of Lankatricks you can learn about what the link building is and How it is affected …
– The things we publish in this website are relating to the job information and information relating to the professional courses, which are extracted from various sources such as various newspaper advertisement,circulars and Various websites. The right of these information belongs to the first owner of the information. If any alteration happen these information, we don’t take the responsibility arising arising from such alteration. Instead, what we do is to inform you as quickly as possible regarding the information related to the job opportunities and model applications and professional courses. as well as we allow you to gain essential knowledge related knowledge related for the competitive exams.